Coca-Cola Beverages Cleaner location: Various
Coca-Cola Beverages Cleaner
Reference Number CCB220801-3 Job Title Cleaner Job Category Manufacturing Company Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Job Type Permanent Location – Country South Africa Location – Province Gauteng Location – Town / City Nigel
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa has an exciting opportunity for suitably qualified and experienced candidates who have the potential to be developed for roles within the Manufacturing Department.
Key Purpose Statement To ensure the cleanliness of prescribed work areas as directed by the Supervising Officer, using the prescribed methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Emptying and cleaning waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish, and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
- Using electrically powered pick up machines.
- Working at heights may include using high-level equipment.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash, or polish furniture, ledges, windowsills, and external surfaces of cupboards, shelves, and fitments.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) as directed or in line with standard operating procedures.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers, and drinking fountains.
- Deep cleaning of ablutions.
- Cleaning of Drains.
- Working in the gardens may include the removal of weeds, using pesticides, cutting of lawns, and pruning of trees and shrubs.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the execution of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning at prescribed height limits.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
- Cleaners are to report to the supervisor or Team leader in charge, of any factors that are likely to affect/her work that they consider that the caretaker or cleaner in charge should be aware.
- The location of cleaning areas may need to be changed to meet the needs of the establishment.
- May be can be required to work alone or in teams.
- Not necessarily appointed to a specific location within the establishment.
- May be expected to train colleagues on the job from time to time.
- All staff is expected to be courteous to colleagues and visitors and provide a welcoming environment to all on-site.
- Grade 12/ Matric Qualification.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Ensure optimal use of available resources and raw materials.
- Ability to receive and accurately follow through on instructions.
- Ability read instructions and write.
- Ability to count and do simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Provide customer service excellence.
- Manage human resources.
- Ensure a safe, healthy, and risk-free environment.
How to apply:
Click Here To Apply
Closing Date 2022/08/07
How To Apply
closing date: Not Specified