Vodacom: training programme location: South Africa
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME This is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training programme that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders. The applicants need to have completed at least their under graduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2021. Start date on the programme is 1st February 2022.
The Programme offers graduates a full rounded experience of the our business including mentorship and coaching, and on the job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full time employee. At the end of the 2 years you will transition into a destination role within the organization. Following successful completion of your graduate programme, there will opportunities to apply for more stretch assignments locally and internationally outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
REQUIREMENTS - Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, however, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Ethiopia and Tanzania are also encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Computer Software Engineering
Information Systems/Information Technology
SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES - Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving How To Apply
closing date: 31 August 2021